Staffmark Durham, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
1st shift, 7am to 3pm
2nd shift, 3pm to 11pm
Weekend shift, Friday-Sunday 12-hour days
- Cutting fabric or wallpaper products and prepare items for shipping.
- Operating machinery.
- Sorting, cutting, or folding printed and cut items.
- Scanning, sorting, and routing cut order items to their proper locations.
- Operate sewing machines as skills permit.
- Check products for defects.
- Shipping finished products to customer and routing shipped packages to proper pickup location.
- Understand expectations of customers.
- Use technology such as IPads, computers and shipping software to perform operational tasks.
- Comply at all times with company's policies and procedures.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Computer literacy for operation of internal and shipping software and administrative functions using IPads and computers.
- Some manufacturing experience preferred.
- Ability to work in warm temperatures.
- Exposure to inks that contain synthetic latex.
- Ability to work with fabric fibers which can cause dusty conditions.
- Ability to withstand potentially strong or unpleasant factory smells which could include: fabric, ink, solvent based glue, and others.
- Finger dexterity to cut fabric.
- Lift up to 50 lbs with assistance.
- Stand or sit for prolonged periods.
- Bend, pull, push, balance, kneel, twist, and climb stairs intermittently during the shift.
- Visual acuity in order to identity and review print quality issues.
So why work for this company?
- You will be a full-time employee Day 1!
- Great work environment
- Great pay and benefits
- 100% company paid medical premiums for you and your family
- 401K with company match
- 120 hours of PTO a year
- 88 hours of flexible holiday pay
- Monthly Creativity Bonus
- Email your up to date resume to: email@example.com
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
StaffmarkWhy Work Here?
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skills and experience.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Staffmark will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Staffmark is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.staffmark.com.