• Press brake operators use the press brake machine to shape multiple types of metal, primarily sheet metal.
• CNC Press Brake, perform complex programming using all features of the press brake.
• Use a CNC controller to input information into machine.
• Configure bend allowances for sheet metal (stainless, aluminum & regular steel).
• Read drawings and blueprints. Produce parts for assembly operations. English and Metric dimension
• Perform spot inspections of parts.
• Complete and maintain paperwork.
• Perform all required routine and minor maintenance activities according to procedures.
• Check machine for defects and repair if necessary.
• Ensure machine is calibrated and cleaned.
Shift: Monday-Friday 7am - 3:30pm
Pay Rate: $18
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.
Why Work Here?Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Staffmark will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Staffmark is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.staffmark.com.
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skills and experience.