Shift is 12pm-830PM NIGHT SHIFT AND AN 8PM -430 AM SHIFT must be willing to work overtime depending on company needs.
- Machine operator experience is required
- Responsible for install, maintain and operate machinery
- must be technically-inclined and able to properly work
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Packaging, and checking material is correct
- Candidates must be detail oriented and willing to learn
- Must follow instructions and safety regulations
- High school diploma/GED is required
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.