Staffmark Workforce Solutions offers this exciting contract opportunity at a global leader in electronics, mobile devices and appliances located in Plano, TX.
Customer Service Representative/IOD – Logistics Coordinator
Contractors will work remotely initially (until office re-opens)
Customer Service Representative/Logistics Coordinator is responsible for account management to effectively and efficiently determine appropriate shipment routing to deliver within guidelines set by the shipper and customer. Serves as a liaison between 3PL and internal entities.
• Run KPI reports score card
• Order management: Delete and change request, order tracking and tracing
• On-time Management (shipping and delivery)
• Run daily Open D/O Report to identify delayed shipments
• Answer order processing questions from internal entities
• Provide status of orders to various business units within the company
• Manage communication channel between warehouse and load planners
• Customer Routing Guide Management
• Report customers On Time, Right Quality scores
• Run various reports relating to shipping status and in-transit status within SAP system
• Track and resolve shipping, warehouse, carrier shipping errors
• Outbound shipping and delivery to customer distribution or retail centers
• Complete daily/weekly/monthly reporting functions
• Manage and prioritize multiple time-sensitive tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Analyze large datasets and organize historical data to communicate trends and focus for improvement
• Work with 3PL’s to gather POD’s in a timely manner
• Work closely with SCM teams and transportation to assure the most efficient delivery of products to customers
• Track and trace all in-transit deliveries to ensure on time delivery
• Work closely with 3PL, transportation, and carriers managing aging in-transit shipments and corrective actions to mitigate future delays
• Ad hoc reporting/project Management
Necessary Skills / Attributes
• High School Diploma or equivalent with 2+ years of directly related experience is required. Bachelor or equivalent degree or experience preferred.
• The ability to read, prepare, interpret, and understand product shipment information from various order and shipping documents to ensure accuracy and thorough preparation of transportation documents.
• Exercises judgment within defined practices and policies in selection of methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
• Has keen knowledge of logistics operations
• Is able to identify standard problems within the delivery cycle and make recommendations
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organization and time management skills
• Ability to work in a team environment while delivering independent results
• Proven intermediate to advance knowledge of Excel (i.e. pivot tables and analysis, formulas (VLook up, Workday, Networkdays, IF, AND etc)
• Education in business, supply chain, economics, or similar
• System knowledge of SAP LE Module and TMS preferred
Staffmark talent working with this client receive competitive compensation and a great benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K and Paid Time Off plus more!
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.
Why Work Here?Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Staffmark will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Staffmark is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.staffmark.com.
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skills and experience.