Our client is seeking several Kitting / Assembly Associates in Austell, GA. This is a rare opportunity to work with a fast-paced team where the harder you work, the more you can make!
SCHEDULE: Monday - Friday: 8AM-5PM (can be flexible with work hours)
Pay: Performance based pay (average is $11-13/hr, but can make up to $16/hr)
YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE TO START IMMEDIATELY!
This role’s primary objective is to assemble packets of printed materials, count and collate bundles of printed materials.
- Accurately count materials
- Confirm the materials are processed according to customer requirements.
- Ensure all materials are handled properly.
- Prior experience in a FAST-PACED environment required....warehouse experience is preferred.
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be willing to stand for 8 hours per day.
- Steel toed shoes requested
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
- Competitive WEEKLY pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Employee Discount Programs
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
How can you come work for Staffmark? It's as easy as 1-2-3!
- APPLY online at www.staffmark.com Job ID 914907 – then –
- TEXT your full name and #KITTING to 770-739-0796 to be sent hiring packet – then –
- VISIT us on Wednesday's between 9am-12pm. Bring 2 forms of ID to get HIRED!
NO PHONE CALLS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR THIS POSITION. YOU MUST FOLLOW ALL STEPS LISTED ABOVE!
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.
Why Work Here?Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Staffmark will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Staffmark is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.staffmark.com.
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skills and experience.