Join one of the fastest-growing global organizations that balances recruiting automation technology with a team of hiring specialists to deliver high quality hires. In this role, the Account Executive will join a sales team and work collaboratively with team members to specifically sell an award-winning product / service. As an engaging and polished Sales Professional, you'll strategically and effectively navigate client partnerships and cross-functional communication to drive adoption of the product.
● Position and sell to help small businesses solve their recruiting challenges
● Conduct live product demonstrations over the phone, via webinar,
● Help evaluate, build, and manage sales pipeline, growing successful client relationships for the organization
● Facilitate and support sales initiatives to achieve sales goals
● Maintain and manage the client relationship in collaboration with the recruiting team
● Bachelor's degree or 2+ years' related experience required
● The ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly
● Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
● A metrics-oriented, need-to-win attitude
● Onsite, regular attendance for purposes of collaboration, coaching, team meetings, and team morale
● Ability to work effectively in an open-seating environment
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.