Staffmark Aberdeen, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- National company with a strong brand recognition
- Strong focus on diversity and teamwork
- Full benefits
- Challenging, fast paced work environment
- Competitive compensation package based on experience
Your Role as the Industrial Engineer
As the Industrial Engineer in this fast paced distribution center, you will support all material handling systems, facilities improvements, ergonomic design, and continuous improvement methods and procedures relating to production. Responsibilities include:
- Maintain distribution center equipment and machinery layout
- Provide technical support to Maintenance and Operations
- Analyze ergonomic and safety procedures and advise team of potential improvements
- Manage capital improvement projects
- Perform time studies
- Develop labor standards and productivity monitoring systems
- Develop cost benefit analysis and models relating to distribution center systems and equipment
- Optimize current processes
- Expertise in industrial engineering processes and methodology.
- Strong experience with Time Study and Labor Standards
- Proficiency with MS Suite and CAD systems
- BA/BS in Industrial Engineering and experience within a distribution environment
For more information and immediate consideration, email your resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
StaffmarkWhy Work Here?
Their firm is ranked on FORTUNE’s List of 100 Best Companies to Work For and voted as a Best Place to Work in numerous other cities.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Staffmark will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Staffmark is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.staffmark.com.