Staffmark is recruiting for a Direct Hire – IT Support Specialist for our client located in Hemingway, SC. This client has a reputation for being an innovator and leader in producing and distributing premium products. Use your talent, skills and experience to work for and support a great company which provides excellent pay, benefits and a secure work environment.
Job Description: Responsible for providing administration, technical support, and maintenance for company's data and telecommunication resources.
Schedule: Monday- Friday, 8am to 5pm with flexibility to work other days/hours as necessary.
- 2-4 years experience installing, maintaining and administering data and telecommunications devices.
- 2-4 years experience installing, certifying and maintaining wiring infrastructure for data and telecommunications connections.
- 2-4 years experience installing, maintaining and administering Window Servers and PC's.
- CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) certification.
- MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer) certification or actively working towards certification.
- Avaya IP Office experience preferred.
- Excellent technical troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to coordinate technical internal and external resources.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills with the ability to manage concurrent projects.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Ability to sit, stoop, kneel, stand, and walk.
- Ability to use hand and fingers, reach with hand or arm, speak and hear.
- Visual ability.
- Act as secondary administrator for the local and wide area networks.
- Provide user support, manage and monitor critical network devices.
- Prepare, maintain, troubleshoot, distribute and install data and telecommunications devices.
- Add, move and change analog and digital connections for phones, modems, fax machines, etc.
- Provide physical LAN connectivity, determination and resolution including: LAN system software and hardware, wiring and terminating connections, installing and configuring LAN and WAN equipment.
- Install, configure and maintain PC's and PC hardware peripherals.
- Identify and act to correct PC hardware related issues.
- Install, configure and maintain Window's server software in a VMWare environment.
- Manage end-user training for new hardware/software systems.
- Administer data and telecommunications security to provide a reasonable level of security for company's information assets.
- Provide status reports to IT Manager on project status and relevant issues.
- Establish and maintain an IT systems resources preventive maintenance program.
- Comply with company polices and procedures, OSHA safety guidelines, and housekeeping standards.
This company offers excellent pay and benefits.
- Medical, Dental and Vision health benefits
- Short and long term disability
- Life insurance
- Email your up to date resume to: email@example.com
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Why Work Here?Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Staffmark will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Staffmark is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.staffmark.com.
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skills and experience.