Human Resource Coordinator
Staffmark Fremont, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Staffmark is hiring for an HR Coordinator position in Fremont, CA. Immediate opening!
Are you looking for project work? This is a 3 month contract, and an exiting opportunity to work within a large corporation.
This position is a hands-on tactical role that provides support in the areas of workforce planning, coaching/development, employee engagement, and ad hoc projects as necessary. Our team achieves results by being innovative, driven, collaborative and trustworthy.
The HR Coordinator supports the HR team and works with employees across the business to ensure our client has a great place to work for all employees. Our team achieves results by being innovative, driven, collaborative and trustworthy.
- Partner effectively with HR Partners and HR specialist groups including Learning & Development, Employee Relations, Recruiting, HR Operations, Payroll
- Proactively identify opportunities and assess improvements to the employee experience and partner with the HR team to develop and implement innovative and lasting solutions
- Ensure employee inquiries are answered and/or properly routed in a timely manner
- Ability to pull reports and provide analytics related to people metrics
- Interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards and regulations
- Perform periodic audits of people data and work with HR Operations
- Coordinate with HR/Compensation/Recruiting on assignments for LOA, Light Duty, Modified Duty, and Restricted Duty
- Bachelor’s Degree - equivalent in relevant work experience is also accepted
- Proven planning and organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks
- Evidence of exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strong skills using Microsoft Suite
- At least 2 - 3 years of experience in HR or related fields
- Strong ability to handle confidential information with discretion and maturity
- Maintains a high degree of professionalism - can interface with all levels of the organization as a primary point of contact for team
- Can multi-task and work in a fast-paced energetic environment
- Works independently as well as in a team environment
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401K, Life Insurance are available. Retail discounts, Daily or Weekly pay options available
Apply today or send your resume for immediate action by replying to this post
Download our WorkNOW app:
Staffmark WorkNOW link
Staffmark Drivers is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark Drivers is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
StaffmarkWhy Work Here?
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skills and experience.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Staffmark will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Staffmark is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.staffmark.com.