HR Admin Assistant
Staffmark Anaheim, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Floater position working in both Anaheim and Carson locations.
Temp to hire
Pay $20.00- $21.00 an DOE
Must be able to work 3 days at the Anaheim location and 2 days a week at the Carson location.
7a.m. or 8a.m. start time
The Human Resources – Administrative Assistant will work collaboratively with the Regional Human Resources Manager and facility management providing superior human resources services to our employees and the facility.
Duties of the position include but are not limited to:
- Coordinates selection processes for hourly and salaried positions including posting with and outreach to the necessary organizations; communication with authorized staffing agencies; sourcing, screening and corresponding with applicants; conducting pre-employment assessments and reference checks; maintenance of all recruiting files.
- Coordinates orientation and on-boarding activities for new hires.
- Maintains the Affirmative Action Planning system, including maintaining annual logs for internal job postings, hires, terminations, separations, and promotions; completion of the annual AAP
- Ensures the facility maintains full compliance with all aspects of required of a federal contractor.
- Creates presentations to employees regarding policies and work rules that apply to all who work at our location.
- Maintains logs for disciplinary action, training, vacation, etc.
- Maintains the accuracy of shared files and data bases.
- Ensures timely and accurate processing of human resource-related forms; researches and furnishes employee information to authorized persons as appropriate; and handles human resource-related questions.
- Assist with hourly attendance tracking on a daily basis, initiates disciplinary action when needed, communicates issues, and prepares attendance reports.
- Supports processes related to FMLA, disabilities, and return to work.
- Other Duties as assigned
• Minimum of 3 years administrative human resources experience or equivalent education.
• Working knowledge of federal and state employment laws.
• A high level of diplomacy, tact, and judgment as well as an upbeat and positive attitude.
• Ability to surface issues and handle sensitive and confidential information in an efficient and professional manner.
• Superior organizational skills with a high quality of accuracy and attention to detail in both written and verbal communications.
• Ability to learn new skills quickly, work and be flexible with deadlines, solve problems effectively, and handle multiple priorities
Please click on the link below to apply:
Please call or text Susana or Cara once you complete the application. 714-821-0211
Enter Zip Code 90630/ Enter State CA
Click on ID # 1195802- HR Admin Assistant
Answer Privacy Question
Please text or Call Susana (714) 821-0211 when you complete the application.
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
StaffmarkWhy Work Here?
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skills and experience.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Staffmark will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Staffmark is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.staffmark.com.