Game Business LiveOps Analyst
Staffmark Mountain View, CA
- Expired: 16 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Staffmark offers this exciting contract opportunity at a global leader in electronics, mobile devices and appliances located in Mountain View, CA!
Game Business LiveOps Analyst
Top Must Haves:
(1) Advance Excel and PowerPoint skills required
(2) Excellent communication skills and a proven record of working cross-functionally to achieve results
(3) Able to speak/read/write in Korean
1. Local candidates preferred (will have to come into the office once they reopen)
2. Option to extend
• Make strategic recommendations to support decisions across Galaxy Store team to meet the management plan
• Manage financial/operational dashboards to monitor business performance and analyze business drivers
• Measure and track business financial performance
• Analyze raw data and report from various internal and external source to help contextualize trends and identify actionable insights and opportunities
• Develop relevant insights and implications for improved outcomes across teams for business impact
• Collaborate with stakeholders across Product, Business Development, Marketing, and Finance team to identify and resolve performance issues
• Experience conducting analysis on trend, competitors, and markets
• Advance Excel and PowerPoint skills required
• 1~3 years of experience in data-focused role such as business analytics, business operations, or data science
• Excellent communication skills and a proven record of working cross-functionally to achieve results.
• Proactive and passionate personality
• Team-first attitude
• Experience in A/B testing and statistical modeling is a plus
Staffmark talent working with this client receive competitive compensation and a great benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K and Paid Time Off plus more!
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
StaffmarkWhy Work Here?
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skills and experience.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Staffmark will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Staffmark is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.staffmark.com.
AddressMountain View, CA