Staffmark is hiring for a Fraud Specialist for one of Birmingham’s largest banking institutions. This client offers a unique and exciting career opportunity! If you are looking for a new job in the banking & financial crimes industries, we want to talk to you!
Employees will be working in one of the bank’s downtown offices and qualified candidates will have a minimum of 1-2 years of recent banking or fraud detection experience and a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field. They will also be comfortable with multi-line call management systems and have excellent communication skills. This is a great opportunity to join a large and growing institution!
- Fraud specialists will review and analyze incoming fraud cases
- Be able to complete a review by using the internal and external applications
- Will be required to make decisions regarding cases
- Will be expected to become proficient in Alnova, TSYS, Lynx, CISCO call management system, Innovis, OTP+, and other internal and external applications
- Conduct and answer phone calls regarding cases
- Handle emails and calls in a courteous and professional manner
- Maintain high levels of confidentiality with regards to all information channeled through fraud operations
- Represent the department with the utmost professional behavior and integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree or 2 to 3 years banking and/or Fraud Detection experience
- Possess a broader range of banking knowledge with some background knowledge of financial fraud to work some of the more detailed fraud cases
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and decision-making abilities
- Must be able to meet deadlines, multi-task, and work under pressure with multiple deadlines
- Must be flexible and adaptable
- Should be flexible with their schedules, having the ability to work nontraditional shifts, potentially including weekends and holidays
- Working knowledge of other Microsoft applications
So why pick Staffmark to be on your side? We offer:
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Career advancement opportunities
- Great work environment
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
- Call or text us 205-682-9495
- Email: Stuart.King@staffmark.com
- Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StaffmarkAlabama
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.