ERP Delivery Analyst II
Staffmark Tampa, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Staffmark Group our vision is to Change the World one person, one job, one community at a time. Each of us has the power to change the world. And when a group of people come together with a common goal, anything is possible. With each hire, we aim to enrich lives, help companies thrive, and drive community growth. Together, we can make the world a better place. Will you join us in this vision?
We are currently hiring a Remote ERP Delivery Analyst II for our amazing Technology Group at our Corporate office, and our ideal candidate will possess a passion for impacting lives and our community. You will provide outstanding value, strategic planning consultation, and partnership support.
As a ERP Delivery Analyst II you will serve as a delivery analyst with some mid-level business analyst responsibilities. This position is responsible for creating end-to-end delivery plans; executing the plans and managing all activity in the plans to ensure that all the objectives are met and that the solutions work as expected. These solutions should be verified in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, stability, and compatibility with legacy and/or external systems and the overall process and results should be well documented. In addition, the ERP Delivery Analyst II, will perform various mid-level BA tasks including, but not limited to: researching, analyzing, documenting, and resolving issues that arise in ERP Systems, including addressing production support tickets as needed.
As a ERP Delivery Analyst II, you'll be responsible for the following essential job functions:
- Strive daily to improve quality and adhere to standard processes and procedures.
- Creates test transactions and troubleshoots to find errors and confirm programs meet specifications.
- Consults with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program needs, objectives, functions, features, and input and output requirements.
- Develops reports and document all interface specifications.
- Assist in developing, implementing, and maintaining user acceptance guidelines and training material plans for ERP System's appropriate use.
- Analyze, identify, and solve problems, and modify/change processes and data to ensure efficient delivery of system changes.
- Analyzes, defines, and documents requirements for delivery procedures, both functional and technical.
- Analyze, document, and evaluate alternative solutions within a team environment.
- Attends project meetings and user acceptance testing sessions as required.
- Analyzes and synthesizes complex or diverse information.
- Collects and researches data.
- Uses intuition and experience to complement data.
- Identifies data relationships and dependencies.
- Designs workflows and procedures.
- Articulates thoughts and ideas effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Opportunity. We are proud to be a part of RGF Staffing, a Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd., company – the fourth largest staffing firm in the world. As an active contributor to the company, professional development and career advancement opportunities will be within your grasp! We promote from within.
- Award-winning teamwork. We have earned industry-leading recognition, such as ClearyRated's 2021 Best of Staffing Client Diamond and Best of Staffing Talent Awards.
- A commitment to diversity and inclusion. Racism and discrimination have no place in our world and will not be tolerated by our company. We celebrate our differences and capitalize on them to promote creativity and equality, and to help change our world for the better. Every individual who works with us will be treated with respect, without exception.
- An engaging culture. Do you do your best work when you are challenged, inspired, and having fun? Us too! That is why the tenure of our internal staff is well-above the industry average.
- Excellent benefits. Our team's health and life balance are important to us, so we offer competitive pay, cutting edge benefits, an empowering Paid Time Off plan, and consistent recognition for a job well done.
- Training and support excellence. Bring your talent and commitment, and we'll provide the tools and resources you need to be successful on the job.
- Longevity and security – with over 50 years in the business and a national network of over 400 locations, we offer unlimited opportunities with tremendous growth potential.
- Learn more about us at www.staffmarkgroup.com
StaffmarkWhy Work Here?
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skills and experience.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Staffmark will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Staffmark is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.staffmark.com.