Director of On-Site Operations
Staffmark Nashville, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Staffmark Group our vision is to Change the World one person, one job, one community at a time. Each of us has the power to change the world. And when a group of people come together with a common goal, anything is possible. With each hire, we aim to enrich lives, help companies thrive, and drive community growth. Together, we can make the world a better place. Will you join us in this vision?
We are currently hiring a Director of Onsite Operations for our Tennesse and Alabama Teams, and our ideal candidate will possess a passion for impacting lives and our community. You will provide exceptional service to a dedicated onsite customer and our employees.
Your Day-to-Day Leadership includes Activities such as these:
- Manages profit and loss statement for assigned sites, analyzing trends, costs and billed revenue and participate in company budgeting process.
- Performs analysis of actual vs budget performance and forecasts data to determine site and region progress toward stated goals and objectives ways to increase revenue, either through improved efficiencies or sales efforts for new Staffmark service lines such as direct hire, professional services, CPU solutions, account penetration, and grass roots opportunities in other regions or business units.
- Recruiting and hiring of On-site staff for each assigned on-site and day to day management and development of on-site team members.
- Provides customer specific training and support to the On-site team as well as working with On-site team to establish performance goals for Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and sets goals for on-site management bonus plan.
- Participate in the sales process by conducting Site Assessments and developing and presenting service plans and maintains excellent customer relationships for each customer at multiple level. Meets with customers to solicit feedback on service delivery.
- Maintains current knowledge of Staffmark operations and changes and ensures that all assigned sites are informed of any company changes or enhancements.
The Staffmark Group experience is more than just a job.
- Opportunity. We are proud to be a part of RGF Staffing, a Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd., company – one of the largest staffing firms in the world. As an active contributor to the company, professional development and career advancement opportunities will be within your grasp!
- Award-winning teamwork. We have earned industry-leading recognition, such as ClearlyRated's 2020 Best of Staffing Client Diamond and Best of Staffing Talent Awards.
- A commitment to diversity and inclusion. Racism and discrimination have no place in our world and will not be tolerated by our company. We celebrate our differences and capitalize on them to promote creativity and equality, and to help change our world for the better. Every individual who works with us will be treated with respect, without exception.
- An engaging culture. Do you do your best work when you are challenged, inspired, and having fun? Us too! That is why the tenure of our internal staff is well-above the industry average.
- Excellent benefits. Our team's health and life balance are important to us, so we offer competitive pay, cutting edge benefits, a generous Paid Time Off plan, and consistent recognition for a job well done.
- Training and support excellence. Bring your talent and commitment, and we'll provide the tools and resources you need to be successful on the job.
- Longevity and security – with over 50 years in the business and a national network of over 400 locations, we offer unlimited opportunities with tremendous growth potential.
- Learn more about us at www.staffmarkgroup.com
Staffmark Group, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories.
StaffmarkWhy Work Here?
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skills and experience.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Staffmark will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Staffmark is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.staffmark.com.