Data Entry Operator
Staffmark Gresham, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Schedule: Mon - Fri; 7:30am-4:00pm
Rate of Pay: $17-18/ hr
Responsibilities will include:
· Enter part numbers into CG system
· Track hours of workforce
· Light Bookkeeping of Accounts Payables
· Maintain office organization
Qualities required for maximum performance include:
· Strong attention to detail.
· Self-directed and highly organized.
· Demonstrated analytical and decision making skills.
· Verbal and written communication skills.
· Interpersonal skills with employees, management, vendors.
· Customer Service: Answer phones, schedule appointments, escalate issues as needed.
· Software: Microsoft Office (word, excel); SAP, QuickBooks
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.
For more than 40 years, Staffmark has been successfully finding people work and companies people. Our team of passionate performers is available to start helping you today. Contact the Staffmark location nearest you for more information on how we can partner with you to help you achieve your goals.
Best in Staffing
StaffmarkWhy Work Here?
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skills and experience.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Staffmark will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Staffmark is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.staffmark.com.