Data Entry Clerk
Staffmark Los Angeles, CA
- Posted: 29 days ago
- $16 to $18 Hourly
Staffmark is seeking experienced Data Entry Clerks for our clients in
Downtown LA and West LA areas
Short|Long Term job assignments with Temp-Hire potential
Data Entry Clerk Job Purpose: Maintains database by entering new and updated customer and account information.
Data Entry Clerk Job Duties:
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities
- Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution
- Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures
- Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data
- Tests customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data; reviewing output
- Secures information by completing data base backups
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Please click on link below to apply to the job:
Our goal is to set you up for success! If you’re ready to start on the path to your future, apply online at www.staffmark.com with job code: 1202535 or Call or Text us at (213)687-9300.
~ Be Safe and Stay Well!!
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
StaffmarkWhy Work Here?
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skills and experience.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Staffmark will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Staffmark is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.staffmark.com.
AddressLos Angeles, CA