Staffmark is immediately seeking experienced Data Entry Processor(s) to fill temporary, quarterly positions within a Global Consulting Firm in Bristol, TN.
The hiring company provides services that include auditing, financial consulting, risk management services, and tax services to firms across the United States.
- Prepares and processes data
- Abides by company SOP's
- Accurately enters company and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information
- Verifies entered data, check for errors, deleting or re-entering, combining data
- Check for system updates, upgrades
- Secure information, data back-up
- Maintain customer confidentiality
- Report and update changes in data
- Able to work within a team environment
- Data entry skills
- Attention to detail
- Decision making skills
- Analyzing information
- Able to maintain confidentiality
Associates Degree in Computer Science, Finance, or related field
$14.00 per hour
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration
10 key and alphanumeric, 2+ years of data entry, billing, invoicing, consistency and speed of data is a must, brief online assessment test is required.