Staffmark is hiring for multiple Customer Support Representatives for one of Nashville’s leading healthcare companies. Apply now and give a call at 615-435-8011 for immediate consideration!
- Title: Customer Support Representative
- Type: Temp-to-hire; Full-time
- Shift: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Pay rate: $17/hr / Benefits also available
- Location: Donelson / Airport area
- Training: Training is the first 8 weeks, scheduled 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
The HR Service Center Tier 1 Customer Support Admin is a member of the HR Service Center team, responsible for providing front-line customer service and support to employees, managers, HR Field staff, candidates and company vendors for questions, issues, and problems related to HR and the employment cycle.
- Respond to both phone and online inquiries from employees, candidates, and managers at all levels and resolve questions by accessing information in multiple systems on the computer.
- Process transactions by collecting required information or back-up documentation from employee/manager/HR
- Perform transaction processing in support of HR functions, including data entry, filing, sending correspondence, etc.
- Provide help on navigating internal resources on self-service and HR technology tools
- Manage workload efficiently to fulfill commitments in a timely manner
- Liaise between the HR Service Center, Payroll shared services, HR vendors, and other Centers of Expertise, as appropriate
- Perform required tasks in accordance with established service level agreements (SLAs)
- Bachelor's degree
- Must be available and equipped with internet in order to work from home on an as needed bases due to business needs. ie. Inclement Weather
- Previous experience in human resources is preferred but not required
- Prior knowledge of HR concepts and terminology
- Must be flexible, work well under pressure, and have the ability to readily adapt to change
- Able to manage multiple priorities, think tactically and strategically, demonstrate objectivity, be results-oriented, and show initiative and creativity