This person will be managing inbound calls and e-mail boxes. They will also:
• Schedule Appointments with Technicians
• Monitor Spreadsheets
• Handle some reporting
In this role you will:
• Strive to exceed customer expectations with a true commitment to service
• Manage customer needs/requests timely and efficiently with a goal of delivering an exceptional experience.
• Receive inbound calls and answer emails
• Demonstrate friendly, professional, positive and cooperative behavior with customers, co-workers, management, etc.
The ideal person will have:
• Customer service or call center experience.
• Possess excellent written, verbal, communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus.
• Detail oriented and organized in work.
• Good data entry/computer skills, proficient in MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Great phone presence and a team player with a positive and friendly demeanor.
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Why Work Here?Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Staffmark will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Staffmark is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.staffmark.com.
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skills and experience.