Customer Service Specialist
Staffmark Monee, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you are looking for a Customer Service Position, Staffmark wants to talk to YOU! Staffmark is looking for a Customer Service Specialist in Monee, IL for several opportunities working with our client who is a distribution company. -Starting Pay $17.50 per hour!
2nd 2p - 1030p
Monday - Friday
$17.50 per hour temp to hire
Duties and Responsibilities of Il Specialist:
CSR- inbound and outbound activity
1. Tracks orders and assigns PIT operators to orders .
2. Performs routine clerical duties, including data entry, and assisting customers
3. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
4. Work overtime as needed, this includes Saturdays when needed.
5. Ability to work as a team as well as alone.
6. Self motivated.
7. Follow all safety process.
8. Maintain a clean working space.
9. Knowledge of excel spreadsheets and WMS system.
10. Ability to multi-task.
11. Be polite at all times.
12. Good communication skills.
13. Work in a fast paced environment.
14. Punctuality a must.
15. Match paperwork correctly.
16. Close and bill out orders promptly.
Qualifications for the Customer Service Position position include:
• Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and inventory control.
• Ability to reconcile stock counts to report data.
• Database management skills.
• Ability to analyze and solve problems.
• Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
Go to Staffmark.com and apply now!
Then call 630-739-9100 to set up an interview
You can also submit your resume to:
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
StaffmarkWhy Work Here?
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skills and experience.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Staffmark will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Staffmark is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.staffmark.com.