Customer Service Representative
Staffmark Corona, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $17 to $19 Hourly
Please email your resume to IEClerical@staffmark.com for consideration.
Full-time position responsible for carrying out detailed-oriented data entry and routine administrative duties and support services for the Sales, Engineering and Production teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responding to customers (and prospects) telephone requests for product information (technical specifications, cross-references, etc.).
- Building customer rapport/support of products and seeking new opportunities for business via on-going communications and prompt replies to customer/prospect emails/voice messages.
- Responsible for issuing quotes and confirming price justification for our different sales channels (end-users, OEMs, distributors).
- Retrieves and updates customer information needed to process Purchase Orders, creates & sends Order Acknowledgements, shipment notifications and RMAs.
- Creation of Job Folders and insuring that all customer correspondence and job-related information is properly organized.
- Ongoing communications with customers confirming order status, delivery schedules, etc. • Shares responsible for aspects of the weekly Sales/Production meeting (note taking, recording, etc.).
- Assists credit department concerning credit status. Sends credit card authorization & wire transfer information and payment processes.
- Processes customer contact information, in-coming/out-going calls, emails and correspondence in our CRM tool (GoldMine).
- Acts as a customer advocate within the organization.
- Supports the needs of outside Sales and other internal departments as needed.
- Self-starter, team player and accurate worker.
- Maintains a professional image and positive attitude.
- Self-starter and team player with a positive attitude.
- High level of initiative, resiliency and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal, listening and written communication skills. Bi-lingual (Spanish) is a plus.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills. Uses good judgment.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize a changing workload in a very fast paced environment.
- High proficiency in computer skills (MS Outlook, MS Word, GoldMine, System directories). MAS200 experience is a plus.
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
StaffmarkWhy Work Here?
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skills and experience.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Staffmark will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Staffmark is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.staffmark.com.