Customer Service / Call Center Rep
SE Portland, OR
$15.75 / hour
3rd Shift - Hours 11:00 pm - 7:30 am
- Monitoring invasions, Fire, and Security alarms systems within a proprietary Alarm center
- The main goal is to safeguard people, product, and property
- Answer each call or alarm received with a sense of firmness
- Every call taken, every alarm called upon, and every signal understand could possibly help diminish any danger or damage
- Providing appropriate, exemplary Service to all Associates and vendors while upholding tranquil, proficient composure at all times
- Screen signals from alarm panels and respond suitably by subsequent action plans.
- Precisely and fully document all activities
- Call local police and fire departments to request dispatch and communicate relevant information
- Track reports and provides them to Inner Clients
- Answer phone calls and assist callers in a variation of circumstances, counting calls concerning emergency condition
- Implementing the skills essential to preserve constant performance in infrequent high stress conditions
- Being able to accomplish the important purposes of being a role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, Integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others is the most significant role
Maintain and sustain established call center metrics.
Serve as a liaison between company and the customer.
Problem-solve with a goal of first contact resolution.
Input accurate customer data into the customer relationship database while speaking on the phone.
Frequent contact with the company's various divisions.
High school diploma or GED.
Ability to type 35-40 words per minute.
Proficient in Microsoft Office applications: Excel, Outlook and Word.
Strong written and oral communication skills.
Must be organized and detail orientated.
Ability to work independently.
Ability to maintain composure during stressful situations.