- Must respond to all inquiries from customer in a courteous and effective manner
- Compares identifying information and counts, weights or measurements of items for incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, picking tickets, invoices, orders, or other documents and records.
- Prepares special shipping labels for identifying cartons when needed.
- Processes Dock Receipts for incoming shipments records exceptions, and communicates this information to the customer.
- Answers Customer queries regarding inventories and availability of freight.
- Maintains inventories in the WMS system.
- Coordinates shipping method upon customer's request.
- Provides Customer Service to drivers for merchandise pickup and delivery.
- Process receiving and shipping documentation.
- Responsible for data entry by way of excel spreadsheet with utmost accuracy.
- Invoices customer for services rendered.
- Minimum six months experience as CSR in Distribution/Warehousing/Logistics/3PL.
AA degree preferred.
To perform the job successfully, individual must be able to perform each essential duty and follow simple instructions.
Dependable & self-motivated team player
Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, demanding environment.
Skilled in Microsoft Office programs such as Outlook, Excel and Word.
Is familiar with compliance accounts (Wal-Mart, Sears/Kmart, Dollar Tree...) (helpful but not mandatory).
Minimum six months experience as CSR in Distribution / Warehousing / Logistics / 3PL.