Our manufacturing client in Corona is seeking a Customer Service Rep to join their team.
SUMMARY Full-time position responsible for rendering high quality technical assistance and customer service to support ESL inquiries regarding product selection and for supporting the sales team’s efforts with engineering, production and shipping departments. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responding to all “Emergency Power” RFQs by obtaining all the needed information (specs, drawings, product selection information) from the customer. Reviewing this information and consulting with Engineering to create a Catalog Number (and Item #) which will meet the project requirements.
- Responsible for creating the BOM (and obtaining vendor quotes) as needed to complete the cost sheet.
- Responsible for preparing the written verbiage and sending Price Quotations after confirming price justification for our different sales channels (Level A, Level B, etc.)
- Prompt follow up on all quotes to ensure receipt, to gain additional competitive information and tracking the project status (updates provided to management). Provides project updates at our weekly Sales/Production meeting.
- Responsible for inputting & updating sales department information in MAS200 (Customer contact information, Sales Orders, Order Acknowledgment, issuing RMAs, product warranty issues, shipping dates/methods, payment terms, etc.).
- Completes the “Green Sheet” and coordinates with Project Manager to insure all project paperwork is completed accurately and within a timely manner.
- Ensures all project correspondence and information is organized, updated and linked to GoldMine / ECZM.
- Building customer rapport/support of products and seeking new opportunities for business via on-going communications with Engineering Firms, Distributors, Contractors, etc.
- Tracks and summarizes to Management all errors with recommendations (solutions) for process improvements.
- Work with credit department concerning credit status and payment process for customers.
- Acts as a Customer Advocate within the organization.
- Maintains a professional image and positive attitude.
- Performs other duties/tasks as assigned, and helps the team as needed.
- Self-starter, independent worker, and team player and a leader for the Emergency Power Sales Department.
- Completes all activities in a timely, accurate, friendly, courteous and efficient manner.
- Accommodate request of customers in accordance with company standards and specifications (refer to immediate supervisor for requests that are outside of company specifications).
- Abide by all rules and regulations as set forth in your employee handbook.
- Technical aptitude, attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Experience with power distribution or related equipment.
- Basic knowledge of electrical power.
- Ability to read one-line drawings.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude.
- High level of initiative and resiliency.
- Excellent verbal, listening and written communication skills. Bi-lingual (Spanish) is a plus.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- High proficiency in computer skills (MS Outlook, MS Word, System directories). MAS200 and GoldMine experience is a plus.
- This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent
- 5-7 years of customer service experience, including data entry
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.