Customer Service Coordinator
Staffmark Clinton, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
We are working with a client in the Clinton area and they are looking for a Customer Service Representative This is a temporary to hire opportunity working first shift at the office in Clinton.
- Customer Service
- Processes Requests for Information (RFI).
- Processes Requests for Quotation (RFQ).
- Reviews and Processes Customer Purchase Orders.
- Serves as primary support resource for customer inquiries.
- Answers telephones and emails.
- Facilitates shipping instructions.
- Processes returns for standard products.
- Provides tracking information / Sales Order updates.
- Account Management
- Prepares New Customer Documents, if and when applicable.
- Sales Support
- Creates PowerPoint presentations and/or Flowcharts.
- Supports strategic sales plan and marketing strategies, as outlined by the management team.
- Supports sales through service, education and effective problem solving.
- Forecasts customer needs and proactively works to address them.
- Receives requests and fields complaints by telephone and email, analyzes requests, provides information or ascertains who can best provide information and routes the requests to proper department or team member in the company.
- Communicates and coordinates customer information and requests to Outside Sales team.
- Service and Product Knowledge
- Maintains knowledge of all current company services, products, schedules, programs and other similar data, as required.
- Participates in on-going training, as required, to continue learning and improving all skills.
- Understands and appropriately uses the company pricing systems and policies.
- Team Support
- Supports the company vision, mission and ISO 9001 policies and procedures.
- Makes recommendations to sales and management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Contributes to the team effort by accomplishing all other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
- Maintains positive and professional relationships with all departments to complete projects and resolve issues.
- Serves as a primary internal representative of the company.
- Internal Continuous Improvement
- W9s, Banking information, Supplier questionnaires.
- Credit applications and credit cover sheets.
- Adds and maintains customer addresses and contact information in company database.
- Ensures correct sales person is assigned to customer.
- Maintains customer notes in company database.
- Assists in the development of project plans and efforts to improve organization and customer service.
- Organizes cross-departmental meetings for on-going projects.
- Follows all systems, policies and procedures, as outlined in the operating manual.
- Organizes workflow to meet internal and external deadlines.
- Compiles, maintains and files all required paperwork, records and documents, as directed.
- Manages telephone calls and emails professionally, efficiently and with good communication skills.
- Completes timesheets, expense reports and all other administrative documents.
- Deals with internal and external customers on a daily basis.
- Analytical ability is required.
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Ability to demonstrate effective interpersonal skills, as well as sound judgement, professionalism, confidentiality and good decision making skills.
- Must be able to effectively organize and prioritize a high volume of work.
- Must be able to communicate effective and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Good working conditions.
- Dynamic and collaborative environment.
- Must demonstrate acute attention to detail and high level of accountability.
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
StaffmarkWhy Work Here?
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skills and experience.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Staffmark will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Staffmark is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.staffmark.com.