Seeking a remote Junior Contracts / Paralegal to join our growing team.
This person will be on a long-term contract role (one year to start), but has potential to be extended or converted depending on performance and business need.
- Review customer contracts including terms and conditions.
- Incorporate Company terms and condition document where possible or confirm customer document to company guidelines.
- Review vendor contracts including terms and conditions. Suggest changes as appropriate.
- Will control and track changes in documents being reviewed through completion and signature.
- Will maintain relevant legal files and corresponding document calendar.
- Maintain a database of documents from outside contacts or activities of a business, keeping logs of projects and documents.
- Research and compile data for special projects Draft contract and separation agreements.
- Will handle some office work.
- Review of product warranties. Draft License Agreements.
- Management of all distributor contracts and amendments as needed.
- Management of all company contracts, regardless of contract size.
- Assist Import/Export Coordinator as needed with ongoing compliance issues.
- Termination of distributor agreements and analysis of risk associated with such termination based on territories covered.
- Sunshine Act reporting data collection for contracts managed in this role.
- Assist during contract negotiation process either directly with customers or with management if related to key supplier agreements.
- Management of authorization and legalization process for distributors.
- Maintenance of contract log for all company contracts.
- Assist sales support team on a daily basis with miscellaneous issues that arise related to company forms, customer requests, etc.
- Respond to RFP’s and Bid requests, as needed.
- Use of MasterControl to review and update SOP’s, as needed.
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Why Work Here?Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Staffmark will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Staffmark is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.staffmark.com.
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skills and experience.