Seeking a Client Services Representative to help support our customers during the holiday season. This role will be fully remote during Covid-19 and the contract is expected to go through 1/31/2021.
The role of the Client Services Representative is to provide a superior level of customer service to all of our external as well as internal customers. This is a position for an upbeat person who is highly motivated, service driven and goal oriented, who will strive to meet and exceed customer’s expectations with each interaction. This person is enthusiastic, patient and has excellent problem solving and follow through skills while working in a fast-paced environment.
• Responsible for handling client phone calls regarding their products and services in the upmost professional manner
• Responsible for renewing existing client orders including updates/adds and/or removes for the existing client subscription
• Willing to work with our clients to train, answer questions and interact in a professional manner that reminds the client of TRC value; is a key contributor to building stronger relationships with our clients
• Responsible for responding to customer inquiries through support emails which often requires complex troubleshooting skills
• Comfortable working with clients using online services; it is important to understand web browsers, cookies, caches and basic internet troubleshooting skills
• Responsible for processing client requests which will require updating client systems including backend setup configurations. Must be comfortable working across multiple systems to deliver services.
• Provide Webinar support for Live Continued Education courses
• Take part in detailed special projects as assigned by management
• Responsible for ensuring a successful client partnership and has the ability to resolve issues while also knowing how and when to escalate issues
• Resolving the client request in the first interaction providing a quality client experience.
• Possess a strong understanding of web-based products and services
• 0-3 years customer service experience; call center experience preferred
• Superb phone etiquette, email, chat and customer service skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to troubleshoot and resolve customer issues
• Detail oriented; ability to work under minimal supervision
• Must be a fast learner capable of learning and understanding TRC products and services
• Possess strong multi-tasking skills
• Ability to adhere to scheduling requirements.
• Ability to be flexible with responsibilities and work schedules
• Ability to manage unhappy clients to a happy state
Desired Professional Characteristics:
• Familiarity with customer care concepts within the healthcare industry
• High energy individual with the ability to manage multiple initiatives in concert.
• Strong interpersonal skills, works well in a high growth environment and is comfortable with change.
• Analytically and operationally inclined, exceptional organizational skills with rigorous attention to detail.
• Strong desire to learn, grow and function as a member of a high-performing, highly collaborative and very client focused Client Services Team.
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Why Work Here?Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Staffmark will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Staffmark is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.staffmark.com.
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skills and experience.