Staffmark Drivers has a large client who is expanding operations in the Birmingham metro area! We’re recruiting Class A delivery drivers that have exceptional experience and want to join our transportation team!!!
For Information Contact Us At:
Ø Email: email@example.com
· CDLA - Class A Driver will transport general product on pallets from terminal DC's and to major markets
· Class A Driver will be required to tail gate pallets, using a manual pallet jack
· Will make approximately 2 to 10 stops per day
· Ability to work in a safe and efficient manner and work independently
· Good communication skills both verbal and written
· Driver must be safety minded and perform required DOT pre and post trips on equipment daily
· Must be a team-player, and have a “can do” attitude and assist customer whenever needed
· Food experience preferred, but not required
· Ability to maneuver truck through parking lots and back safely into smaller delivery docks
Driver Benefits Package:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k and more
- Holiday Pay, Sick Pay, Tenure Bonus Program, Driver Referral Program
- Home Daily
- Paid Weekly
- 24/7 Dispatch Support
We’ve been helping find drivers the best trucking jobs for 40 years!
· Minimum of 22+ years of age or older
· Valid CDL Class A license
· Valid Medical Certificate
· Must have 1 year or more Class A driving experience within the last 5 years
· No DUI’s/DWI’s or Reckless Driving in the past 5 years
· No License suspensions, revocation, or cancellation of driving privilege as result of a moving violation within the past 5 years
· Driver must have a good PSP score & safety record
· Ability to provide valid driver’s license and medical certification
About Staffmark Drivers
Staffmark Drivers makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark Drivers is an E-verify employer.
For more than 40 years, Staffmark has been successfully finding people work and companies people. Our team of passionate performers is available to start helping you today. Contact the Staffmark location nearest you for more information on how we can partner with you to help you achieve your goals.
Best in Staffing