Class A Shuttle Driver/ Delivery Driver
Full Time Pay: $20.00 Per Hour with overtime $30.00 Per Hour
- Work Schedule: 3PM Start time- Monday- Friday
******* Staffmark Drivers is currently operating while under the “California Safer at Home Order”, and we are hiring and taking online applications during this time.**********
For Information Contact Us At:
- Call: (562) 464-0742
- Text (562) 464-0742
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Staffmark Drivers wants to put YOU in the driver's seat with a GREAT job! We are currently looking for Class A Shuttle Truck Driver to start immediately! If you are an experienced CDL Class A Truck Driver call us today! We work hard to get you working right away!!
- Medical (PPO, HDHP, MEC), Dental, Vision, 401k and more
- Tenure Bonus Program
- Holiday Pay, Sick Pay
- Driver Referral Program
- Class A Driver will be shuttling trailers of various commodities to dedicated customer destinations within the local area.
- Truck Driver will operate a Class A tractor/ trailer combination (48' to 53')
- Class A Driver work schedule will be from Monday- Friday
- Driver will perform Pre/Post inspections on equipment tractor/ trailer before leaving ,at all times.
- Comply with company policies and all Federal and State DOT Regulations
GIVE US A CALL or TEXT TODAY!
Transportation Driver Recruiter: Raul Ortega
or send your resume to: email@example.com
- 23 years of age or older
- Valid CDL Class A license
- Valid Medical Certificate
- Must have 2 years or more Class A driving experience within the last 3 years
- Driver may not exceed any combination of 2 moving violations or preventable accidents on their MVR in the past 36 months.
- NO DUI'S, reckless driving or serious violations within the past 5 years
About Staffmark Drivers
Staffmark Drivers makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark Drivers is an E-verify employer.