Class A Port Truck Driver
$26.00 Per Hour ( Straight time)
Our online application is located here. Copy and paste this link into your browser: https://intelliapp.driverapponline.com/c/staffmark
Staffmark Drivers has several opportunities for full-time Class A Port Driver to start immediately ! This is a family oriented environment where employees are valued for their hard work ethic and dedication. This position also gives you the opportunity to work for one of the largest International ocean fleet companies in the Nation.
Great Driver Benefits Package:
- $26.00 Per Hour ( Straight time)
- Start Time: 5pm
- Full benefits: Medical (PPO, HDHP, MEC), Dental, Vision, 401k
- Tenure Bonus Program
- Holiday Pay, Sick Pay
- Driver Referral Program
Interested in these great driving opportunities, or do you know a driver who would be a good fit for this job? Ask about our driver referral bonus program!
GIVE US A CALL or TEXT US TODAY! 562-464-0742
Port Driver Responsibilities:
- Class A Port Driver will operate a tractor/ combination Port container 20-53ft
- Class A Port Driver will be transporting containers to off-site port logistics yards and customer locations
- Class A Port Driver must thoroughly complete all required paperwork and logs daily
- Conduct pre-trip and post-trip inspections on both tractor / container & chassis
- Comply with company policies and all Federal and State DOT Regulations
Transportation Driver Recruiter: Raul Ortega
Call or Text at 562-464-0742
or send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 23 years of age or older
- Valid CDL Class A license
- Valid Medical Certificate
- Valid TWIC Card with 3mos. previous port experience.
- Must have 2 years or more Class A driving experience within the last 5 years
- Driver may not exceed any combination of 3 moving violations or preventable accidents on their MVR in the past 36 months.
- NO DUI'S, reckless driving or serious violations within the past 5 years
- Must be able to provide current DMV Printout K-4 (3 year), issued within the past 30 days
About Staffmark Drivers
Staffmark Drivers makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark Drivers is an E-verify employer.