New and exciting opportunity alert! Staffmark is hiring a qualified Class A CDL Driver for a courier business in Bessemer, Alabama! This is a direct hire position and the pay is starting at $600 per week. This client offers a unique and exciting career opportunity! If you are looking for a new career in logistics and transport, we want to talk to you!
Selected employees will be driving for the company between the Birmingham area, Mobile, and Huntsville, AL. They will ensure the safe and timely delivery of large quantities of product for the employer’s clients. Qualified candidates will be certified DOT drivers with a class A commercial drivers’ license and experience handling proof of delivery paperwork. This is a great direct hire opportunity to join a growing industry!
Pay Rate: $600 per week salary
Delivering freight to Mobile and Huntsville, AL
Managing proof of delivery paperwork from customers.
Checking mechanical aspects of the vehicle.
• Must have a Class A CDL
• Good communication and customer relation skills.
• Able to work independently.
• Having good knowledge of local roads a plus
• Must be able to ensure timely deliveries under pressure
• Must have a strong work ethic, excellent attendance, and punctuality
• Able to read customer orders and follow company and DOT safety regulations.
This is a Full time, direct hire opportunity with the company paying $600/week.
• Having customer service skills.
• Being self-motivated.
• Having good communication skills.
• Being able to work independently.
• Having interpersonal skills.
• Being responsible.
• Having good knowledge of roads.
• Being able to work under pressure.
• Having good work ethic.
• Being able to read customer orders and follow safety regulations.
What's next? How can you work for Staffmark?
- APPLY Today at www.staffmark.com
- Call or text us 205-682-9495
- Email: 132207HooverBirminghamAL@staffmark.com
- Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StaffmarkAlabama
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Why Work Here?Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Staffmark will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Staffmark is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.staffmark.com.
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skills and experience.