Staffmark is partnered with a financial call center just west of Tempe that is looking for a sharp, dynamic and proven Supervisor to join their growing team! This is a contract to hire role, but they are defenitely looking for people motivated to join and grow within. Take a look at the below job description and let me know if it piques your interest. Thank you!
You will perform quality checks, develop and review performance reports, identify areas to improve, and implement measures to improve performance as well as lead workflow distribution and floor management to ensure service levels are consistently met and resolve complex escalated client concerns and disputes. You will recruit by interviewing and making effective hiring recommendations and develop and implement process improvements and effectively manage change to ensure departmental objectives are met.
Basic Qualifications For Consideration
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience is required
• 2 years of experience in a call center or operations support environment
• 1 year of supervisory or leadership experience required
• Strong familiarity with call center or operations support management hardware/software
• Knowledge of customer service techniques and standards
• Supervisory/Management experience required
• Card Services experience required
• Effective public presentation skills
• Diligent Time Management and analytical skills
• Travel required: 10%
• Preferred qualifications for consideration:
1 year of banking or bill payment experience.
If interested, please respond or reach out directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
â¢ Effective public presentation skills
â¢ Diligent Time Management and analytical skills
â¢ Travel required: 10%