Staffmark currently has an opening for a talented individual to fill the role of Customer Service Representative in Sparks,Nevada.
The customer service representative carries out all customer service activities such as responding to inquiries, processing orders, and handling customer complaints in a prompt, courteous and effective manner.
- Assigns and monitors the work of various warehouse personnel
- Completes the waves in warehouse management system
- Prints orders in dispatch order
- Updates the wave and load sheet
- Ensures communication between Selectors and Replenishers for stock replenishment needs
- Ensures loads are completed by the Material Handlers
- Ensures a balance of work is completed for each respective zone
- Other duties assigned by management
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. He/she is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. He/she must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
9:00am - 5:30pm plus overtime (Monday - Friday and work every other Saturday)
We will train you so you can earn while you learn! Positions are Full Time and can be Temp to Hire!
Call or Text Araceli at 775-359-6532 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also apply online at www.mystaffmark.com.
Why choose Staffmark!
- Competitive Weekly Pay!
- Comprehensive benefit programs (medical, dental, vision, 401k and more!)
- Employee referral Bonus - $100 for each referral!
- Direct support from your Staffmark team!
Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Reno-Sparks-Jobs-246910375706143/
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalency
- Minimum 1 year related experience and/or training
- PC literate with experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to apply basic calculations as related to quantities of product picked
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions