CDL B Driver
Staffmark Santa Clarita, CA
- Posted: 14 days ago
- $19 Hourly
CDL-B Truck Driver Needed
Staffmark Drivers needs drivers like you! As your job search partner, we match you to the best companies in Southern California! We would love to put you back in the driver seat!
- Driving single-axle stake-bed & bobtail truck (26’) with airbrakes and lift-gate.
- Local pickups/deliveries (10-20 per day).
- Load/offload products at delivery site (pallet jack/lift gate/hand truck).
- Must be able to lift, push, & pull up to 75 lbs. as needed during pick-up’s and deliveries.
- Warehouse duties including driving sit-down forklift when deemed necessary
- Excellent Customer service skills are required, as driver will have a lot of customer interaction
- Must be able to navigate deliveries in the LA, Orange, San Bernardino & Riverside Counties
Schedule: Monday- Friday (some weekend work when needed)
$19 per hour
- 23 years of age or older
- Minimum of 2 years driving experience in stake-bed truck/ Bobtail truck
- Class B license (with airbrakes endorsement required)--NO PASSENGER ENDORSEMENT
- Valid Medical Certification
- No more than 2 moving violations and/or accidents in the past 36 months.
- No DUI’S or Reckless Driving within the past 5 years
About Staffmark Drivers
Staffmark Drivers is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark Drivers is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
StaffmarkWhy Work Here?
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skills and experience.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Staffmark will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Staffmark is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.staffmark.com.