Business Development Manager
Staffmark San Jose, CA
- Posted: 22 days ago
At Staffmark Group our vision is to Change the World one person, one job, one community at a time. Each of us has the power to change the world. And when a group of people come together with a common goal, anything is possible. With each hire, we aim to enrich lives, help companies thrive, and drive community growth. Together, we can make the world a better place. Will you join us in this vision?
Our Staffmark brand is eagerly seeking a Business Development Manager to produce sales and profits for the company by marketing specialized services. Locates and develops new business; calls on customers and makes sales presentations; generates proposals and quotations; builds business partnerships/relationships; follows through on sales orders.
Other Duties Include:
- Generates sales and profits for the Company using professional selling methodology. Maintains working knowledge of compensation strategies and market penetration.
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from networking, newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet web sites, and other sources.
- Travels throughout assigned territory to call on prospective customers to solicit business. Calls on prospects; makes sales presentations and explains company services; assess customer needs for staffing options (i.e., temporary, perm, EMS).
- Gathers requirements from prospects and customers, interacts with other company departments to finalize proposal details, and presents proposals to prospective customer. Negotiates fees, closes sales orders and obtains signed contract with Regional Director pricing approval.
- Builds business partnership by maintenance of customer with regards to staffing needs. Makes follow up visits to customer to ensure satisfaction with company services and maintains on-going customer relationships with existing customers. Reviews accounts periodically to ensure profitability, adjusts fees and pricing structures as required.
The Staffmark Group experience is more than just a job.
- Opportunity. We are proud to be a part of RGF Staffing, a Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd., company – one of the largest staffing firms in the world. As an active contributor to the company, professional development and career advancement opportunities will be within your grasp!
- Award-winning teamwork. We have earned industry-leading recognition, such as ClearlyRated's 2020 Best of Staffing Client Diamond and Best of Staffing Talent Awards.
- A commitment to diversity and inclusion. Racism and discrimination have no place in our world and will not be tolerated by our company. We celebrate our differences and capitalize on them to promote creativity and equality, and to help change our world for the better. Every individual who works with us will be treated with respect, without exception.
- An engaging culture. Do you do your best work when you are challenged, inspired, and having fun? Us too! That is why the tenure of our internal staff is well-above the industry average.
- Excellent benefits. Our team's health and life balance are important to us, so we offer competitive pay, cutting edge benefits, a generous Paid Time Off plan, and consistent recognition for a job well done.
- Training and support excellence. Bring your talent and commitment, and we'll provide the tools and resources you need to be successful on the job.
- Longevity and security – with over 50 years in the business and a national network of over 400 locations, we offer unlimited opportunities with tremendous growth potential.
- Learn more about us at www.staffmarkgroup.com
Staffmark Group, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories
StaffmarkWhy Work Here?
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skills and experience.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Staffmark will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Staffmark is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.staffmark.com.
AddressSan Jose, CA