Administrative Sales Coordinator
Staffmark Edison, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are working with a client in Edison and they are looking for an Administrative Sales Coordinator to support to the sales and operations team. The Sales Coordinator will work full time from the office Monday through Friday during normal business hours. The Sales Coordinator is responsible for performing all administrative duties associated with processing service contracts, customer changes and supporting the service and repair sales departments as needed.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Reviews service contract booking packages. Includes completing customer number request forms, reviewing and completing Installed Base forms and verifying the service contract transmittal forms. Creates branch service file and mechanic file.
- Ensures that customer change forms are accurate and forwards to regional contract administrators. Completes service contract change requests and attaches all relevant information to existing contract.
- Verifies all information on new EDS sheets and updates contact information in service contracts. Searches databases, customers, Installed Base and service contracts for existing information.
- Runs mass escalation report. Includes exporting and formatting report into Excel and forwarding to branch manager for review.
- Receives and reviews final acceptances from construction and modernization departments. Processes owner and unit changes as necessary.
- Prepares monthly NIM report for Corporate; checks accuracy and forwards to sales group and branch manager; updates NIM tracker.
- Prints special deck invoices and mails to customers. Prints service contract invoices upon request from customers or branch.
- Runs and reviews monthly sales growth report and compares to the Regional Contract Department’s report and Hyperion.
- Maintains branch cancellation log. Completes and forwards cancellation package to regional contract administrators.
- Assists the operations department and tk communications with programming ADA phones.
- Participates in monthly A/R conference calls with Regional Collectors. Actively pursues and follows-up on A/R items.
- Prepares and submits credit memos. Actively cleanses unapplied credits and submits washout requests as necessary.
- Assists with processing certificates of insurance for service jobs.
- Sets up customers in Customer Service Portal.
- Maintains PCard for use by branch.
- Processes new hire paperwork for non-union employees as necessary, coordinating with District Administrative Manager or Office Manager.
- Assists with compiling data/information for legal for First Report of Incidents and/or lawsuits (copies of contracts, tickets, and requested data).
- Opens and distributes incoming mail and faxes.
- Supports sales efforts as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED (general education degree)
- One year certificate from college or technical school preferred
- 1+ years of administrative experience
- Proficient in MS Office especially MS Excel is required
- Oracle database knowledge is a plus
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
StaffmarkWhy Work Here?
Their firm is ranked on FORTUNE’s List of 100 Best Companies to Work For and voted as a Best Place to Work in numerous other cities.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Staffmark will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Staffmark is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.staffmark.com.