Administrative Office Support
Staffmark Riverside, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you an upbeat, outgoing, positive individual? Would you like to work for a company that helps children find foster homes? Our client is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their dedicated team in Riverside, CA. Is this position for you? Apply here https://jobs.employeeworkplace.com/staffmark/1175940;brandId=staffmark
- Input and maintain required resource/foster home information in the agency computer program and files as needed.
- Scan and file documents into client charts as needed.
- Conduct regular checks for clinician/staff eligibility as required by contracts.
- Answer phones, greet visitors, and maintain front desk duties.
- Schedule and coordinate availability of meeting/ therapy rooms.
- Assist the Office Manager with various duties including organizing and submitting office supply order to main office.
- Assist with obtaining required admission documents.
- Assist in review and auditing of client charts.
- Proficiency in speaking, reading, writing and understanding Spanish is required.
- Must have computer literacy
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
StaffmarkWhy Work Here?
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skills and experience.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Staffmark will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Staffmark is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.staffmark.com.