Staffmark Washington, DC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Staffmark offers this exciting contract opportunity at a global leader in electronics, mobile devices and appliances.
Max Pay Rate: 43.00Length of contract: 6 months
Top 3 must-have skills/requirements
1. Executive Presence
2. Calendar Management
3. Business Prioritization
1. Education requirement - High School Diploma or GED
2. Years of experience - 10+ years
3. Local candidates preferred (will they need to come into the offices once they reopen) - DC-based only
4. Option to extend
The main function of an administrative assistant is to provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions. A typical administrative assistant acts as information and communication managers for an office.
• Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
• Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
• Manage executives calendars and set up meetings
• Make travel and accommodation arrangements
• Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
• Format information for internal and external communication - memos, emails, presentations, reports
• Screen and direct phone calls/meetings and distribute correspondence
• Supervise general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
• Review and approve invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents.
• Review and approve corporate documents, records, and reports.
• Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
• Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board and other meetings.
• Executive presence and comfortable interacting with Senior Executives, Government Officials and International Visitors.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
• Expert ability to work independently and manage ones time.
• Expert ability to keep information organized and confidential.
• Expert ability in event planning, budgeting, etc.
• Expert leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• 10+ years experience required.
• Experience working with executives required.
Staffmark talent working with this client receive competitive compensation and a great benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K and Paid Time Off plus more!
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
StaffmarkWhy Work Here?
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skills and experience.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Staffmark will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Staffmark is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.staffmark.com.