Are you an Administrative Assistant professional with some general accounting background, looking for your next job? We have an exciting opportunity to work for busy National company in Lithia Springs. Apply today so we can get you hired!
Monday thru Friday 8-5
Office off of Thornton Road
Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Position involves daily interaction with other office support positions, managers, service representatives/route drivers and customers.
- You will manage incoming and outgoing mail, create letters, memos and proposals.
- Work to assist with accounts receivable
- Understanding of posting accounts payable
- Managing entering data
- Assist with answering phones
- You will be asked to manage all faxes
- Assist with filing
- Photocopying documents as needed
- High School Diploma/GED
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and intranet/internet
- Administrative experience, preferably in a similar environment
- Experience answering phones and transferring calls
- Experience with data entry, proofreading and editing documents
- Basic language and communication skills in speaking and understanding English
Why Staffmark? We offer:
- Competitive WEEKLY pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonuses
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
- Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.staffmark.com.
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Why Work Here?Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Staffmark will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Staffmark is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.staffmark.com.
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skills and experience.