Staffmark Pomona, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Please send your resume to IEClerical@staffmark.com for consideration.
Essential Job Duties
- Ÿ Supervise assigned staff including establishing and communicating performance expectations, provide positive and constructive feedback, conduct performance reviews and determine training and development needs and make hiring and terminating decisions while conforming to company policies and procedures
- Ÿ Maintain general ledger and prepare journal entries
- Ÿ Prepare all functions for monthly closing and open new period
- Ÿ Report daily cash flow to owners
- Ÿ Bill customers for deposits, progress billings and final billings for equipment orders
- Ÿ Maintain a separate customer prepayment log
- Ÿ Prepare financial reports for upper management as required
- Ÿ Tie out all balance sheet accounts monthly
- Ÿ Reconcile monthly bank statements for all accounts
- Ÿ Open daily checks, total amount for deposit.
- Ÿ Prepare Quarterly Commissions on Sales and monthly on Customer Service. Reports required for payroll processing
- Ÿ Review and approve employee expense reports for reimbursement. Reports required for payroll processing
- Ÿ Process quarterly California Sales Tax and annual Texas Sales Tax
- Ÿ Investigate and resolve departmental problems as they arise
- Ÿ Assist Controller with Year-End process as needed
- Ÿ Prepare audit schedules
- Ÿ Process annual 1099-misc forms
- Ÿ Manage and maintain petty cash disbursements and replenish as needed
- Ÿ Perform other related duties as assigned
- Ÿ Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field and a minimum of five years accounting and bookkeeping experience required, preferably in a manufacturing environment, or an equivalent combination of education and experience to perform the work
- Ÿ Two years supervisory experience
- Ÿ Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook; experience with Made2Manage software a plus
- Ÿ Must have ability to communicate clearly both orally and in writing
- Ÿ Aptitude for math and able to analyze, compare, interpret facts and figures, and proficient using business systems and computers
- Ÿ Self-motivated team player with the ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Ÿ Ability to adhere to ethical principles that reflect the highest standards of organizational and individual behavior and comply with all laws and regulations
- Ÿ Possess effective organization and time management skills, be detail oriented, manage competing priorities for multiple projects and consistently meet all deadlines
- Ÿ Demonstrated ability to follow through, have excellent problem-solving skills, possess effective negotiation skills and be cost conscious
- Ÿ Ability to work collaboratively with others and foster cooperative relationships and credibility at all levels of the organization.
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
StaffmarkWhy Work Here?
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skills and experience.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Staffmark will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Staffmark is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.staffmark.com.
Finance and Insurance