We are working with a client in Auburn and they are looking for a temporary Accountant. Right now, they are estimating the Accountant position will last approximately 5 months.
Includes but not limited to the following:
Assist management with financial closings and reporting. Perform analysis on financial reports and research fluctuations in results. This position will eventually assume complete responsibility for the content and maintenance of the General Ledger.
- Monthly financial closings, reporting and analysis of financial results.
- Review/Prepare monthly account reconciliations.
- Uploading of monthly financial data into various platforms.
- Assist the Controller with the completion of special projects.
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions.
- Act as lead for Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable functions.
- Assist with annual audits.
- Establish and maintain fiscal files to document transactions.
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- The ability to work well with others in a team effort.
- Operational Accounting experience 2-5 years.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Excel. Word, Power Point, and Access).
- Ability to retrieve and manipulate data from various platforms.
- BS Degree/Accounting
- Accounts Receivable experience required.
- Trend analysis experiences a plus.
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.