AR Administrative Assistant
Staffmark Pittsburgh, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking to fill a temporary to possible hire Accounts Receivable Administrative Assistant in the Robinson area with a large global client. The Accounts Receivable Administrative Assistant supports the Collections team with daily administrative duties such as credit card processing, review and resubmission of invoices into customer portals and other tasks instrumental in helping the team to achieve their collection goals.
They may also be asked to contact customers in order obtain payment status of open invoices. They manage all aspects of the customer interaction from invoicing to cash collection and are the primary contact for problem resolution for the customers in their portfolio.
- Support collectors in day to day duties such as credit card processing, invoice entry/review in customer portals and obtaining information such as invoices, packing slips and proof of deliveries.
- Communicate professionally, both written and verbal
- Effectively manage a high volume of email communication and phone contact
- Proficiency in key Excel functions that will drive collection efficiencies with our customers
- Leverage relationships across departments and business units to improve problem resolution and drive completion of action plans
- Use business acumen to proactively identify problems, potential risk, formulate sound solutions and develop and deliver action plans
- Drive accountability by escalating delinquency issues
- Ability to react to and effectively manage changes in priorities based on business need
- Formulate a course of action to consistently accomplish or outperform established goals
- Recognize and escalate changes in customer behavior that indicates increased risk of delinquency or default
- Ability to work with minimal supervision; following guidelines and company policy
- Support development and implementation of on-boarding content for new team members
- Use Practical Process Improvement techniques to identify and solution problem root cause
- Mentor and support other team members
- Perform other duties as required to support customers, sales and other areas of the organization
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- High School Diploma
- 5+ years of experience in administration, collections and/or business or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Administrative duties, business to business collections, customer service, or finance background and analytical skills necessary to reconcile customer trade accounts
- Demonstrate proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Excellent written and verbal skills that allow effective communication via both phone and email
- Operates with a high degree of integrity, works well in a team environment.
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
StaffmarkWhy Work Here?
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skills and experience.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Staffmark will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Staffmark is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.staffmark.com.