Come join the worlds leading medical equipment and lab ware products company. With a history dating back almost 150 years, we help solve some of today’s largest medical and biological issues to create cures for future generations to come. Our worldwide team of over 50,000 employees is looking to continue its success with a growing need for qualified candidates in our Kennebunk, ME location.
This is a family oriented company that believes in their employees and gives you the power to grow. We are looking for candidates that want to work in a team orientated environment and has the drive to succeed.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you please apply today!
- Contract to Hire
- Perform multiple tasks to accomplish assembly, production, and/or packaging of product.
- Position requires strict attention to inspection criteria, SOPs, and production data to ensure quality of final products.
- Operator may work with a variety of equipment, including production equipment, measurement equipment, gauges, leak checkers, welders, vision systems, TCT and cell bind treaters and sealers.
- Requires ability to work independently, make quality decisions concerning manufacturing products, and produce parts at the expected production rate.
- Looking for all 3 shifts
- Positive team environment
- Contractor Benefits
- Holidays (on accrual)
- Referral bonus
- Health Insurance at a Group Rate
- High school diploma or GED required
- No prior experience required
- 40 hours a week plus overtime
- $13.00 to $15.04/hour starting paying
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.
Why Work Here?Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Staffmark will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Staffmark is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.staffmark.com.
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skills and experience.