CLASS A-HAZMAT DELIVERY DRIVER
- Shift: Monday-Friday, (start times are from 5am-6am) – Flexible schedule is required.
- Pay rate: $23.00 Per hour + OT
If you want a NEW Career, we want to talk to you!
At Staffmark Drivers we’re growing faster than ever before, come join out elite team of professional drivers today!
Staffmark Drivers employ some of the most top qualified, well-trained drivers in the transportation industry. This allows us at Staffmark Drivers to not only meet our customer’s needs, but provides us with a competitive advantage. At Staffmark Drivers we realize the importance of a happy driver and we do our utmost to ensure that not only are our customers satisfied, but our drivers are as well!
- Driver will operate a Class A Tractor/trailers (48’ to 53’) of general raw materials and processing supplies to specified customer destinations within the local area .
- Delivery products vary from hand cleaners, water & waste water treatment, sanitation chemicals, to commercial laundry chemical cartons.
- Driver must check all hazmat bill of ladings, check manifest paperwork when hauling hazardous and non-hazardous material freight, and verify proper placarding on the trailer.
- Driver will be responsible for unloading product while using a manual or electric pallet jack. Driver must be able to lift, push & pull up to 75 lbs. utilizing a hand truck, (some hand breakdown required).
- All drivers must comply with all DOT regulations Federal, State and local regulations, as well with all Companies polices while driving and conduct themselves in a professional and safe manner at all times.
- This position requires driver to make approximately 4-11 stops per day, and the ability to work in all varied temperatures throughout the day.
- Ability to work safely and independently in an efficient manner.
We Offer our Staffmark Drivers:
- Medical, Dental , Vision, Life Insurance, Paid Holidays
- 401k, Short
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance, Paid Holidays, Driver Referral Program, Tenure Bonus Program, Retailer Discounts and more…
Driver Minimum Requirements:
- 23 years of age or older
- Valid Class A license
- Valid Hazmat Endorsement
- Valid Medical Card
- 2 or more years of of Class A Tractor/ Trailer experience within the last 5 years.
- Driver may not exceed any combination of one moving violations and/or preventable accidents on their MVR in the past 36 months.
- NO DUI'S / DWI’S in the past 5 years
- NO Reckless Driving in the past 5 years
- Current K-4 (3 year) DMV Printout, issued within the past 30 days
Call Staffmark Drivers Today!
Transportation Driver Recruiter: Raul Ortega 562-464-0742
or send your resume to: email@example.com