Junior Marketing/ Web Analyst - Adobe Analytics MUST HAVE
Contract Length: 12 months
Hybrid in Mississauga
The Digital Experience Analyst role is responsible for working closely with internal and cross functional teams to support laying the foundation of a data driven culture within the digital experience team. The individual will design automated reporting and perform deep dive analysis on customer online shopping behaviors. The ideal candidate will possess experience with Adobe Analytics (Omniture), a curiosity for data insights and the ability to clearly communicate in a fast-paced environment.
What you'll do...
• Extract data using data mining techniques to uncover trends and derive insights.
• Analyze KPIs, perform exploratory data analysis with the goal to uncover trends, find root causes of forecast inaccuracies and develop innovative features that can drive additional value for stakeholders.
• Solve complex problems using the breadth of tools available - including problem framing, data preparation, model building, model deployment and output consumption in the form of dashboards.
• Manage stakeholder expectations and design reporting solutions which align with our pillars of improving customer experience.
• Ensuring reporting compliance within organization by managing data integrity and executing quality checks and reconciliation exercises to ensure accurate reporting.
• Enable self-serve analytics within the digital experience team by providing training and support on our reporting tools
• 1+ years of experience of ecommerce analytics in a retail environment
• Strong data analytic skills and Adobe Analytics (Omniture) experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
We are one of Canada's largest independent IT recruitment firms. Stafflink is now operating under the Altis Technology name & banner.
Get fresh Junior Marketing/ Web Analyst - Adobe Analytics MUST HAVE jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.