Action Labor and Staffing Connection is first in the temporary staffing field, with 30,000 jobs filled each year, providing off-site employment services for every type of business. With offices throughout the Southeast United States, we respond fast to fill labor requirements in the construction, food distribution/processing, retail, manufacturing, warehousing, landscaping, hospitality and service industries. Action Labor and Staffing Connection has built its brand by maintaining high-quality service and developing a reputation for staffing excellence across a diverse customer base.
If you are highly driven and motivated to succeed, our Daytona Beach, FL office is currently seeking a Sales Account Executive/Manager who is ready for a new challenge that provides an opportunity for limitless financial rewards. This is the opportunity for you!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop new customer accounts by cold-calling various businesses within your territory
- Maintain good working relationships within all levels of existing customers
- Perform analysis on customer needs and uses
- Attend sales meetings, report sales activity, new account development on a weekly basis
- Facilitate introduction of key customer contacts to management team for specific opportunity development
- Travel to potential and existing customers within your territory on a daily basis
- Must have previous sales experience, preferably staffing and/or light industrial
- Demonstrated competency in sales
- Highly self-motivated and goal-oriented with a strong sense of urgency
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as work independently
- Demonstrated computer literacy
- Proficient in planning, organizing, and prioritizing schedule
- Ability to work flexible schedule as needed
- Must possess a valid driver's license and submit to a MVR
WHAT WE OFFER
- Base salary with lucrative commission structure
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Monthly car allowance
- Paid time off
We are committed to helping the right candidate reach their professional and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies along with comprehensive benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status or veteran status.