Sales Representative/Business Development Associate
Leading investment banking firm looking for their next sales professional as fantastic growth continues.
Your mission will be to develop partnerships with target market — helping close more deals. This is a very hands-on role: you will consider goals and needs of both sides; develop, execute and iterate tactical action plans.
A candidate’s qualifications will include:
- At least two years of relevant work experience
- Experience as an associate at a boutique M&A investment bank, private equity group, a top-tier strategy consulting firm
- Experience selling to and advising senior executives/business leaders
- Ideal candidates have done business development in a startup environment, especially if banking experience was only at the analyst level
- MBA welcome but not required if compensated by work experience
- Existing professional network in the mergers and acquisitions space is a plus
Skills and Attributes:
- Capable of engaging and influencing senior bankers to take action and try something new
- Significant practitioner-based exposure to the deal business and understanding of the role and psychology of the high-touch middle market investment banker
- Impeccable communication capabilities and instincts, knowing when formality in appearance and speech is appropriate and when a more familiar approach is called for
- Sales-like ability to identify, qualify, open up, develop and continually engage target firms
- Self-starter and independent thinker with significant personal ambition and urgency to make a large business impact.
- KPI-driven thinking and decision making
- Ultra-ethical, disciplined work ethic, committed to continuous personal self-improvement
- Intellectual curiosity
Searching for experienced professionals or temporaries? Seeking a full-time position or rewarding temporary project? Looking to maximize performance and lower costs through one full service specialized staffing provider?
StaffingForce has your solution.
Why Work Here?StaffingForce is a recognized leader in the $400 billion staffing industry, serving customers ranging from the Fortune 500 to medium-sized businesses and entrepreneurial start-ups. Searching for experienced professionals or temporaries? Seeking a full-time position or rewarding temporary project? Looking to maximize performance and lower costs through one full service specialized staffing provider? StaffingForce has your solution.
Awesome CEO, great benefits, and lots of room for growth.