Production Scheduler ***Hiring Now***
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Production Scheduler to become an integral part of the team!
Summary: Responsible for executing and ensuring the integrity of the master production schedule by verifying
the timely completion / receipt of planning, tooling, materials, details and sub-assemblies for one or more cost
centers. Initiates investigation and involves the key personnel required to resolve problems that may impact
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Under general supervision, must be able to perform a variety of job duties including, but not limited to:
- Releases all assemblies, sub-assemblies and shop orders to the floor.
- Reviews production plan for appropriate action to take or reschedules assembly orders when unable to release due to shortages.
- Works with the Contracts Department to meet customer commitments and resolve order scheduling issues.
- Proposes and gets authorization for a recovery plan on delinquent orders when normal lead time is insufficient to meet customer needs.
- Coordinates shipping plan and manufacturing plan with production supervisor.
- Monitors and adjusts Kanbans / Kanban quantities as required to maintain inventory targets as well as meet master schedule requirements.
- Regularly reviews / maintains MRP data integrity.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Other duties with the work as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school education plus two years college training with specialized courses in business or production control methods and procedures and lean manufacturing.
- Four years of progressively responsible experience in all phases of production control, scheduling, expediting and record keeping. CPIM preferred.
- Other Abilities: Must be able to handle many customers with a variety of requests. Must be able to effectively multi-task and quickly change from one task to the next and back. Must be a detail orientated, self-administrator able to work quickly and effectively in a fast-paced environment.
Apply today for this great career opportunity and send me your resume!
We provide full-time and temporary specialized staffing services regardless of occupation, industry, or location.
ManufacturingView all jobs at StaffingForce
Get fresh Master Production Scheduler jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.