If you are looking to work with a growing aerospace company & for a growth role... This is the one!
Bachelor’s degree, plus 3 years of experience in Finance or Accounting is required.
• Experience with a manufacturing environment is preferred.
• Experience in the aerospace industry is desired.
• MBA is a plus.
• Must have knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting and cost control principles in accordance with GAAP.
• Must have demonstrated ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial report, statements and projections.
• Must have working knowledge of short and long term budgeting and forecasting, and rolling budgets.
• Knowledge of manufacturing general and cost accounting in a standard cost environment is preferred.
• Thorough understanding of manufacturing processes preferred.
• Familiarity with ERP systems a plus.
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for financial reporting, including monthly and quarterly reporting requirements for the parent company; month end close tasks; as well as general ledger analysis, budgets and forecasts. Within this position, the Financial Analyst will have the opportunity to take a leading role in preparing budgets and forecasts, providing analytical support to operations, capital expenditure analysis, ad hoc analysis, audit support, and margin analysis. For business analysis and improvement activities, the Financial Analyst is also responsible for developing, analyzing, and interpreting statistical and accounting information in order to appraise operating results in terms of profitability, organization, and performance against budget and other related matter that impact the fiscal soundness and operating effectiveness of the organization.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to :
• Prepares monthly financial package for the division
• Business Financial Consolidation (BFC) entries and management of BFC
• Facilitates annual operating budget and rolling forecast
• Analyzes various cost elements and overheads
• Develops and prepares ad-hoc management reports for decision making
• Creates and modifies financial forecasting models
• Assists in the month end closing process
• Special projects as assigned that will help drive business performance improvement
Searching for experienced professionals or temporaries? Seeking a full-time position or rewarding temporary project? Looking to maximize performance and lower costs through one full service specialized staffing provider?
StaffingForce has your solution.