Finance Analyst - 2 year
- $65,000 to $75,000 Yearly
We are currently seeking a Finance Analyst for our client. This is a direct hire position. The Financial Analyst performs complex accounting functions related to financial processes, reporting, analysis and interpretation and provides input to management and guidance to other Finance department personnel in regard to these functions.
• Assist with month end closing processes, maintain the general ledger, generate monthly journal entries and reconcile accounts.
• Prepare and analyze financial statements and internal reports and provide summaries and recommendations to management regarding financial activities.
• Prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting.
• Provide financial analysis and reporting on results and trends of operations.
• Assist with product cost development and cost savings calculations, creating budgets, forecasts and activity rates.
• Develop a strong understanding of the Financial and ERP systems and the ability to data mine.
• Manage fixed assets including capitalizations, disposals, monthly depreciation, federal depreciation, and researching appropriate accounting treatment of complex transactions related to fixed assets.
• Prepare and file taxes and external reporting including but not limited to L&I reporting, B&O taxes, 1099 reporting, property taxes, and census reports.
• Establish and maintain effective communication and coordination with team members, coworkers, production staff and management.
• Review and improve daily processes and tasks to expedite and improve workflow.
• Perform job functions with minimal supervision
• Provide audit support through the generation of timely, accurate schedules and documents.
• Provide support to Finance clerical staff and assist in resolving issues that arise in these areas with minimal supervision.
• Create and maintain adequate and appropriate procedural documentation.
• Assist with SOX compliance and reporting.
• Be an active and informed participant in financial and ERP system implementations.
• Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- 2 years of progressive financial planning experience
- Experience in a manufacturing or industrial environment idealExperience in accounting, finance, or other related fields
- Advanced spreadsheet skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
We provide full-time and temporary specialized staffing services regardless of occupation, industry, or location.
Be a part of a growing company that offers room for growth and employee support!
Founded by veterans of the staffing industry, StaffingForce is a recognized leader in the staffing industry, serving customers ranging from the Fortune 500 to medium-sized businesses and entrepreneurial start-ups. We provide full-time and temporary specialized staffing services regardless of occupation, industry, or location.
StaffingForceSouth Gate, CA
Finance and Insurance
WebsiteView All StaffingForce Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.